Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 15
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Could you recommend a good psychiatrist or therapist somewhere in Moscow, English speaking, and do you have an idea of the cost ????
Thanks for your question. There are some english-speaking therapists in Moscow including at our clinic. Depending on the nature of the problem, you may be better advised to see a family practionner first and then be referred on to the most appropriate therapist. If you have a doctor here who you feel comfortable with ask for advice. If not I would suggest you talk to one of our clinic doctors who can help you with this. You can also call the 24-hours crisis line, which is listed in the Expat Survival Guide under Charities.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02