Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   October 4
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I have a very painful ingrwoing nail on my toe nail and I need to see a chiropodist urgently. But I dont want to see a russian doctor as I have been traumatised by their primitive procedures. Where can I see a european chiropodist?
Dear Tessa,
Your ingrowing toe nail may be infected if it is very painful at present, in which case antibiotics would be the first line of treatment. I should advise you see a doctor for assessment. If surgery (either partial or total removal
of the nail) is required we have a doctor who can do that at SOS Clinic. I do not know of any European Chiropodist currently working in Moscow. Regards,
Brigid Lomax
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2022Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02