Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Hi, I am looking for someone who can give counselling for a married couple who are english/russian speaking,counsellor/therapist. Thanks, Toby
Toby Turner
Dear Sir,
The International SOS clinic has a marriage counsellor available. She is Russian and has an excellent command of English. We also have an American male counsellor available if needed, unfortunately he does not speak Russian. You just need to call the clinic (937 5760) and ask for a marriage counselling appointment with Dr Knyiazeva. Good luck.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02