Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   July 24
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Please can you reccommend a locally available medication such as eye drops or an ointment that can be used to treat a stye that has developed on my eyelid?
Dear Ian,
As per our Doctor's advise you can take Fusidic acid ointment two times a day for 1 or 2 weeks if you are not allergic. However we have no medical record of yours, and therefore cannot write a script for you. We also can not accept responsibility for any treatment you take. The trade name of Fucidic acide eye ointment is Fucitalmic. It's available in local pharmacies. You can try and get it there. Best regards,
Elena Stepanova
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02