Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 15
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I have suffered from depression on and off for several years and during this, my second year working in the Moscow region have come to the conclusion that I am suffering from more than mere "winter blues" and need to seek some kind of help/treatment. I realise this is going to be very difficult and expensive. I would be prepared to take antidepressants (I have been on Seroxat before and it worked well) and reading a previous post I see this is possible but with a pescription. What can I do to get started? Any advice would be welcome, as I cannot realistically consult with my employers here.
Dear Valya,
It certainly sounds as if you would benefit from some professional assistance. At International SOS Clinic, in Grokholsky Pereulok, we have an American psychologist, and a number of general practitioner doctors, who would be able to help you. I would recommend that you make an appointment to see one of the general practitioners at SOS, to be evaluated, perhaps have some tests done, and have treatment initiated as appropriate. You can phone for an appointment on 937 5760. I hope this is of help to you. Best wishes
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02