Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   September 29
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I am looking to purchase rogane to prevent hair loss. Can you please tell me what it is called in Russian or where I may find it. Thank you.
Nina Dolman
Dear Nina,
This medication Regain lotion 2% or 5 % - 60 ml is available in Russian pharmacies . In Russion its called Regain Lasion. Suresh Mututantri MD
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2022Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02