Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
A Russian girlfriend of mine living in the West says that she contacted something from her husband called 'Gardnerella' which I understand to be a form of a sexually transmitted disease. She was diagnosed in Russia and treated it with a host of medicines bought here, mainly Ruling, Nistatin, Viferon-3, and Makmiror. However, she has not told her husband yet that he is the culprit and it seems I have to do this. Could you kindly inform me what this disease is all about, how it can be identified and how it should be treated. Thank you.
Here is a link to an excellent summary of the illness: Disclaimer: These comments are made for the purpose of discussion and should NOT be used as recommendations for or against therapies or other treatments. An individual patient is always advised to consult their own physician.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02