Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
My question is Identification and Possible Treatment of a problem. I've noticed an outbreak small raised bumps on my penis. With no sexual history i have ruled out STD's of any kind i know of. What could this be? How can it be treated?
Unfortunately, this is the sort of diagnosis that can only be made at the time of consultation and direct examination. (Most such diagnoses require 'pattern recognition' by an experienced physician and speculating in the absence of sufficient information would be both unhelpful and unwise). Suggest you make an appointment to see your own doctor or one of our doctors soon.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02