Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   November 30
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Hello Doc, For about the last 3 months I have been bothered by pain under my rib cage. I seems like I have a lot of trapped gas; I fell like I need to belch all the time. I am 24 150 lbs and in good health.(until this) I have been taking over the counter meds for indigestion and reflux but it does nothing. I have tried to change my diet and got on a healthier one but still no help. When I eat my stomach bloats quite large and I fell very uncomfortable. Are these some symptoms that are common with gall blagger problems? I have visited my doctor and she is sending my for blood work and to have a scope (light) put down. What do you think? Concerned and uncomfortable...CH
What your doctor is proposing seems entirely reasonable in the basis of the (limited) information below. In this case it is unwise for us to comment other than to say a) yes, the symptoms are consistent with gall bladder problems and b) they can also be related to other problems such as Helicobacter or Giardia infections which are common in the CIS. For more information it would be advisable to ask your doctor or to see one of our physicians after you have had the endoscopy and have the results with you. Disclaimer: These comments are made for the purpose of discussion and should NOT be used as recommendations for or against therapies or other treatments. An individual patient is always advised to consult their own physician.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02