Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I have had something on my penis that looks like warts i first noticed them whan i was 13 but i never had any kind of sex i am 18 know and still have them they still look the same as before is it possible it is just skin that looks like warts or some kind of other form of skin problem. Who should i go see about it my doctor or a dermentoligest.
You should first see your doctor as the diagnosis may be straightforward - your doctor will advise you if a consultation with a specialist is recommended.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02