Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 16
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Thank you for the answer to my question. I do have another though do I need to see a specialist for what was first suggested my problem may be & what would be his or her field is called, or can this procedure don't by a general practitioner? If I understood your answer this can be done as an outpatient procedure. Am I correct in thinking this?
This is commonly a GP procedure (a GP with surgical experience). However if the lesion is not clearly a benign one then you should see a surgeon as a wider excision may be needed; and also always be sure that whatever is removed is sent away for histology (examination under a microscope by a pathologist).
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02