Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
For the past couple of days I have had a severe pain in both my eyeballs. It hurts more if I try to look right or left. Is this a type of headache or is it an eye problem? Painkillers do not help. Do I need to visit doctor or optician? Thank you.
It would be safer to visit a doctor first. An optician does not have any medical or diagnostic training. An optometrist may have some training but cannot diagnose non-eye-related problems which are affecting the eye, and cannot treat any eye-related problem. In the absence of any other medical history, age, etc. you should take these symptoms seriously and see your doctor today. These comments are made for the purpose of discussion and should NOT be used as recommendations for or against therapies or other treatments. An individual patient is always advised to consult their own physician.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02