Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   November 30
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
after the birth of my third child , pain associated with sex, pain for a couple of days after sex, i have had abnormal periods, i had an abnormal pap after my 6 week checkup after this child. I had to have a colposcopy(?) done. then the last 3 pap tests came back normal. but i am still having these pains.any help please.
Thank you for your inquiry. There are many possible reasons for the symptoms that you describe, and for the period irregularities. A diagnosis can only be made after a full careful history and physical exam. We encourage you to see your physician in person so that you can be helped. If you are in Moscow please call one of our clinic physicians to talk this through.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02