Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   November 30
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I have this knot on my leg. It is the size of a marble. I have had it for at least 10 years maybe more. It doesn't hurt but only a slight discomfort if i push on it. Please help, Thanks
Sorry, it's not possible to say what such a skin lump is likely to be without a clinical examination, and it is not possible to say for certain what it is without an excision biopsy (= cutting out of the lump and examining the tissue it is made up of under the microscope). Therefore you are best advised to see your doctor for this problem.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02