Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 11
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I sent you a question about cervical erosion and you never responded! Please answer it, it's very important to me!
We are sorry but we have no record of receiving this question (it may have not come through to us from the site due a technical glitch). If your question has to do with the urgency of assessing cervical lesions, we would expect that the doctor who diagnosed this would have advised you on the urgent necessity of following this diagnosis up by referral to a gynecologist usually for colposcopy (examination and biopsy). These comments are made for the purpose of discussion and should NOT be used as recommendations for or against therapies or other treatments. An individual patient is always advised to consult their own physician.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02