Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   September 29
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
This might be one of the challenging questions. I am glad you will be helping me with it. As the city Moscow is concerned I believe we should be able to find an expert on HIV infection and even AIDS maybe? So I will not have any speific qestions though i have many in mind-. But just in general what ought we to do if we have any case related to HIV?
Thank you for your inquiry. I am not quite sure what exactly it is that you wish to know. If you are asking about what should be done if one suspects that one has been exposed to HIV or one has contracted HIV, the answer is to very definitely see a doctor who will both check the likelihood of the diagnosis and run the necessary tests confidentially. If you are asking as an employer, the answer is quite different. Would you mind narrowing the field of the inquiry?
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2022Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02