Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 14
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Hello there doc ... my question is every times after sex i get these little red like kinda rash lloking kinda things in my penius... i am worried of what this might be please help me.. oh and have you ever heard of lipemia??
We regret there is insufficient information to respond to the inquiry; as is frequently the case and certainly with skin lesions, diagnosis relies on a careful history and direct examination and you are therefore best advised to consult your doctor. The term lipemia simply describes in Latin 'fat in the blood'; if you are thinking of lipoma, this is used to describe a mass of fatty tissue (benign). Hope this helps.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02