Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I have this awful smell coming from my testicle area. I take two showers a day , and use powder. what could be the cause ? Did my girl friend give me a yeast infection ? What can I use to get rid of this problem? I'm an adult man.
In answer to your questions: 1) diagnosis will require physical examination; best to see your doctor 2) either partner can infect the other and it is equally likely that for example the male can infect the female, who may then re-infect the male, and so forth, so if this does turn out to be a sexually transmitted infection both partners need to be treated 3) treatment depends on diagnosis as above; it would be inappropriate to 'guess' a recommendation
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02