Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
heelo there !! well i need to find a sexolog for a friend. well since she's quite shy type she wants to have a lady sexolog . got any addresses for me ?? even russian speaking doc will do
Sorry, this is outside our area of expertise. In general it is also preferable that your friend consults with a sympathetic female physician to see what she needs for herself rather than her friends arranging such matters, however good your intentions.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02