Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 11
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Is it possible to have a skin tag on the shaft of the penis...I think I have one but I am looks exactly like a skin tag I used to have under my arm pit...there is just one no puss is really smaller then a quarter of an inch
Thank you for your inquiry. You should see a doctor for this; it is likely not serious but may be a venereal wart ( HPV- human papilloma virus) and the only way to know will be for the doctor to see it, to make the diagnosis, as it has implications for yourself and your partner. Hope this helps.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02