Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I am a very active 30-year old female (cycling, heavy yard work, running, etc., but no weight lifting within last six months) and I recently noticed an indentation on the top of my right butt cheek. There is no discoloration of the skin, but it's almost like the muscle mass is gone. To describe it more precisely in size, it looks as if someone hit me in the rear-end with a small baseball and it left a dent. What could this be?
Thank you for your inquiry. This may be something as straightforward as localized area of fatty tissue different in composition from the remainder - which is not at all serious, although a cosmetic concern to some - or it may be related to something more difficult to diagnose; either way, a direct physical examination will be necessary to provide a diagnosis.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02