Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
pls.inforn me asap where is the best place in moscow to cure chlamydia trachomatis? thank you in advance
Sorry, the answer to this depends very much on whether the diagnosis you mention is confirmed (by laboratory culture of the bacteria) or just suspected, and on the age of the patient. If the diagnosis has already been confirmed and if as is most likely the patient is an infant or child, the patient should be seen by a specialist most urgently and treatment should be by the specialist after examination rather than advised by e-mail.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02