Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   September 29
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I think i may have a hernia, i have been feeling this wierd pain in my left testicle now for 3 days. I tryed feeling inside of it, and on the left side, i think i feel a wierd tube thing. It was soft and and it was going up into my adoman. Plz awnser asap because i need to know if i should tell my parents tommorow or if i could wait. Its an embarrassing thing to talk about so i was looking for advice from here.
I would advise that you let your parents know as it looks like you may need to see a doctor that could examine you and let you know the cause of your pain. Please also don' t feel embarrassed about such a problem. It is something that can happen to all boys. Hope this helps.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2022Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02