Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 16
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
i was making sex with my boyfriend last few days ago and he accidentally blow in his sperms into my body. Help me!! i don't want to get pregnant. For your information, it is prohibited to make abortion in my country and no birth control available for people like me. (teenagers)
In such a case the best solution is to talk to your doctor as soon as possible about the "morning after" pill. (Also bear in mind that full penetration is not necessary to become pregnant...).
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02