Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I have a small hard lump just inside my back passage, pretty sure it's not hemmoroids.
Thank you for your inquiry. The problem requires a physical examination (after taking a history of course). You do not mention your age and this is only one a few factors that make certain differential diagnoses more or less likely. For example, this could be an 'internal' haemorrhoid, a clotted vein in the rectum, the scar left by an episiotomy or tear following childbirth, or even the 'superficial' manifestation of an infection... or one of a number of other conditions As it is not possible to know which of these or any other diagnoses are likely, you're best advised to see your doctor for the above. If you have rectal bleeding or signs of infection or weight loss for example, then you should see your doctor swiftly (although, again, it is most likely nothign serious one cannot be sure without a thorough assessment). Hope this is of assistance.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02