Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 14
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
My boyfriend has a problem with small bumps on his testicles, there in the front and they look sort of like zits only they are hard. He says he's had them for as long as he can remember and experiences no unusual pain, soreness or anything like that. Another thing is that during sex he cant always get hard/keep hard and he ejaculates very quickly. Are these problems related?
Thank you very much for your query. It is very difficult to diagnose what is wrong with your boyfriends scrotum without doing a through examination of the area. It does however sound like blocked sebum glands which is not serious. If this persists we advise he consult his doctor to get advice on the condition. This condition is not related to any sexual dysfunction you feel he is experiencing. The problems with his erectile function are usually of a psychological nature rather than physical. He should seek advice from a sex therapist or a psychologist, and barring this you can read up on the Masters and Johnson technique. Hope this helps.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02