Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 11
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I was raped in moscow about 3 months ago. It was very traumatic so I haven't told anyone but now feel like some counseling would help. Is there any english speaking professionals that don't cost great amounts of money? I'm on a limited income. Thanks.
Understanding that these are very difficult times for you, I can only confirm that getting counselling is usually very beneficial in helping you address the issues that follow this traumatic event. Most of the Moscow clinics that offer services to English speaking patients have professionals available to help you. These professionals can be psychiatrists, psychologists or social workers for example. I would suggest you contact most of the Moscow clinics to find a counsellor who will best address your needs and whom you can afford... As followup to yesterdays response to you, referral recommendations for counselling can be obtained by contacting the psychotherapist at International SOS clinic ph: 937-5760 . Hope this helps.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02