Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 15
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
i'm an 35 year old mother. My older son have an problem. He have this buring pain around his pain. please help me and him with problem, and tell me how it come about.
Thank you for your inquiry. We regret there is insufficient detail in your question - but it sounds as if your son whatever his age should be taken to see your doctor; pain is a symptom that generally requires both a careful history and a physical examination and therefore not something we can address in an 'ask the doctor' response, sorry. Best regards
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02