Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 11
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Dear Doctor, Before i told you about i have dray caugh, then you advise for me to examin the doctor, I went to the doctor, and i told him my problem, when somebody somke i feel caugh and and i told him i used some madicin before, but i can not find my health, The doctor suggest for me some madicin. I am giving the name of madicin below,Please advise me these madicin is better for my health, can i got agin my health with these madicin. 1 table (Pulsate) 1 tablet (Bamifix) 1 tablet (Unicap) 1 tablet (Talergin)
Thank you for your inquiry. It is difficult to comment on the use of these medications without having been the doctor who examined you and made a diagnosis. Please note that these drugs are not all reliably available in Moscow, Russia and that we cannot find data on all them.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02