Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Doctor:- I have some mascular problam in my shoulder and i fell headic pain the coz of masales of my shoulder. please advise me some good madicin for me. For your information i am 24 years old and i am little fat and my work is sit in my office , i dont have some hardwork job.Please solve this problem.
Many structures are present in your shoulder which can cause pain. These include muscles, tendons, bones and nerves. To be able to recommend proper medication, you need a good physical exam to determine the exact cause of your pain.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02