Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
What kind of medications are available in Russia for vaginal yeast infections? I'm looking specifically for a cream like monistat that is inserted 3-7 days to get the pH back to normal. Last time I asked a pharmacist, all I got was a tube of Climatrozil(sp???) but there was no ... 'device' with which it could be inserted... So what options do women here have?
Thank you for your inquiry Regret that Monistat is as far as we know not available locally. The medication that you were given sounds like it may have been Clotrimazole. This medication is commonly used for yeast infections - on a 5 day course). As there was no applicator with it, you could try to get Gynezol or similar preparation which are available as vaginal pessaries which is usually the way that such treatment is given here. Hope this helps
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02