Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Can you please help me finding a rehabilitation centre for a patient 33 yr old with spinal cord injury.The patient is from Pakistan and got injured in a car accident last year which left him with tetraplegia and a neurogenic urinary bladder
Thank you for your inquiry It would be most helpful if you could either fax us a medical summary from the treating doctor (to Moscow 937 6477) or alternatively can you give us the name and contact details of the treating doctor. (We need more clinical information). (I assume you are looking for rehab in Moscow?)
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02