Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Strange request for you. I'm having to leave Moscow unexpectedly and will depart in a few weeks. The agency which has made all my arrangements for visa and travel are trying to charge me a very large amount of money to leave on such a short notice. They say that it is in the contract (which is true). However, they have said if I get a doctor's note which states that I can no longer live in Moscow at this time, there will be no extra charges. This can be for any reason (environment, stress, trouble at home, etc) They just want it to be from a doctor and have a stamp. It's just a formality. Do you know who could help me with this? I would be willing to pay. I'm just a student and need to save where I can! Thanks so much!
Thankyou for your question. It is advisable to go to a physician and present your situation. If there are medical reasons to leave Moscow,this can be verified in a letter on your behalf to the agencies that are requesting this documentation. Hoping this is helpful. Kind Regards
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02