Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   October 4
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I would like to know if it is possible to have a child's development assessed in Moscow by an English native speaker. I would be specifically interested in the areas of social, cognitive and linguistic development.
Sorry to take so long to answer this question: we've been unsuccessful in finding a specialist in this area. Native English speaking family physicians can check a child's milestones, but we know of no-one "out there" who can do that assessment in its entirety. There is a speech and hearing specialist in Moscow if that helps (American) but otherwise you may need to go abroad (I.e. London).
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2022Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02