Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   June 12
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
hello, I was wondering where I could do a test concerning sexual disseases. I had a unsafe slip, I do trust the woman but still I want to make sure I can not give it to someone else. Maybe when I do have that I can cure in time. Thank you! M.
-- Mwhite
Dear Mwhite You can be tested at the International SOS clinic. Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm. You will need to book also a consultation with the doctor. The address and telephone number of the clinic is on the Ask Doctor page.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02