Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   October 4
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Hey, morning! I had unprotected sex, after I took 4 tablet of ethinyl estradiol within 24 hours. A few days when I pee it hurt and blood passed as well. My period is due. What is the cause, should I see a doctor?
Dear Zes!

Thank you for your question.

The doctors of the European Medical Center in any case of the occurring of such symptoms as pain or even any kind of discomfort recommend to visit the specialist. It is quite important for a doctor to see the patient in order not to miss some problems that the patient can leave unrevealed.

At the EMC you can visit Dr.Peter or Dr.Shpachenko. To make an appointment please don’t hesitate to contact EMC (495) 933-6655.

Kind regards,
Maria Gamayunova
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2023Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02