Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 23
How and where to get a Russian visa?

You can get a Russian visa in a Russian consulate at the country you're currently in. To apply for a Russian visa, you need to submit to a Russian consulate certain documents, depending on the type of visa you require.
  Passport - should be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended stay!
  Photo - the usual size required is 3 x 4 cm or 1,5 x 2 inches. From 1 to 3 photos can be required
  Consulate Application Form - You may print or fill in the Consulate Application Form online using the link below. After that just print it, sign it and send it with other required paperwork.
  New! For US Citizens Only! Starting May 1, 2002 additional supplement to the Questionnaire - Form #95 - is required to all male citizens of age 16-45 who are going to apply for a Russian visa. Please use the link below to print or fill in the Supplement 95 online using the link below.
  Invitation to Russia - is required for all common types of visa but the transit one. Below you can order an invitation which suits your needs.
  Additional documents - may include Medical Insurance, Work or Residence Permit, HIV Certificate, Proof of sufficient funds for your stay in Russia, etc.
  To process your visa, the consulate will charge you a certain visa processing fee depending on the type of your visa and the speed of processing (the more you pay, the faster your request is processed).

Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2024Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (495) 722-3802