Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   April 11
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
Hello Dear Doctor(s), I have noticed a small lump just below the head of my penis under the skin which is facing upwards. It has a diameter of around 0.75cm and seems to have attached itself to the tissue under the skin. How is it possible to diagnose if this is something benign or something worse? I have a history of HSV and HPV, so I fear that it can be something serious. Best Regards.
This requires a visit to your doctor and visual examination of the lesion. It's unlikely to need an actual biopsy - but possible, again, this can only be determined on examination. HPV can cause lesions which match this description. Disclaimer: These comments are made for the purpose of discussion and should NOT be used as recommendations for or against therapies or other treatments. An individual patient is always advised to consult their own physician.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2021Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02