Photo Gallery

Site map
0The virtual community for English-speaking expats and Russians
  Main page   Make it home    Expat list   Our partners     About the site   FAQ
Please log in:
To register  Forgotten your password?   
  Survival Guide   Calendars
  Phone Directory   Dining Out
  Employment   Going Out
  Real Estate   Children
   September 29
Ask the Dentist
Ask the Realtor
Survival Guide
Phone Directory
 Post a question
 Back to questions list
 Read earlier questions
Ask the Doctor
Free Medical Advice sponsored by
Got an ache or pain? Have a question about a prescription or over-the-counter drug? Looking for some FREE medical advice?
I am looking for a cool mist humidifier for my daughter's bedroom as well as mine. I can find warm air mist ones but not cool mist. Any recommendations?
Thank you for your inquiry. As far as I can tell all the medical humidifiers available for purchase locally give out warmed humidified air. There was a cold humidifier only (Sanyo brand) at the electronics market on Prospekt Mira (near the railway/Metro stations) a couple of weeks ago; this is the only one I have seen. It was billed (in English) as a 'vaporizing air conditioner' and it would as far as I could read the label keep the air moist as well as cool. However with summer disappearing so will these items I guess.
Copyright © The Moscow Expat Site, 1999-2022Editor  Sales  Webmaster +7 (903) 722-38-02